Conditions of use:
CREATON | Media is an Internet service of CREATON GmbH, Dillinger Straße 60, 86637 Wertingen, Germany for customers and building owners, journalists and employees of media companies. CREATON GmbH makes this information and materials available in a media database for free download.
Use of CREATON | Media is subject to the following conditions of use:
The conditions of use apply to use of content made available in the media database. CREATON GmbH reserves the right to change the content of these conditions of use at any time without prior notice and announce them accordingly.
1. All information and material such as text, image or video documents, offered through CREATON | Media solely serves customers and building owners, journalists and media company employees as a source for their own information and editorial reporting. Commercial use, especially advertising, is only permitted in a direct promotion of CREATON products. Transmission to third parties is not permitted. The granting of this availability for use does not represent any authorization or commissioning by CREATON GmbH.
2. All rights, in particular all copyright use and exploitation rights, in CREATON | Media and all individual components of CREATON | Media belong exclusively to CREATON GmbH.
3. Copyright, name and brand name rights and other trade mark rights of CREATON GmbH, the Etex Group companies and other third parties must be protected when using CREATON | Media. Use of the information, image, and video material made available in the CREATON | Media database must be accompanied by a statement of the source (CREATON | Media). Modification of the image, information, or video materials is not permitted.
4. The granting of availability for use shall not establish any further rights, in particular property rights. CREATON GmbH may restrict or terminate use of CREATON | Media at any time and without specific cause. The user has no claim upon CREATON | Media or an extension of usage authorization.
5. With acceptance of these rights of use, the user obligates himself or herself to:
• Refrain from all wrongful use of CREATON | Media, in particular not to circumvent any security measures.
• Avoid use of equipment or execution of applications that results in, or could result in, damage to or malfunction of CREATON | Media, in particular through changes to the physical or logical structure of the server or the networks of CREATON GmbH or their service providers or other networks.
• Refrain from using the downloaded content in a manner that violates the sense of decency of third parties, whether in religious, defamatory or other form.
6. It is possible to obtain extended access authorization for searching for and downloading texts, image and video data from CREATON | Media. CREATON sets up a user account that consists of a user name and password for this purpose. User names and passwords must be stored separately and kept secret. If the use of CREATON | Media by unauthorized third parties becomes possible as a result of the authorized user's negligent violation of the confidentiality obligation, the responsible user shall be liable for any and all damages suffered by CREATON GmbH. If an authorized user has reason to suspect that third parties could have acquired knowledge of his password, he or she must inform CREATON GmbH immediately. CREATON GmbH will block the old password and then assign a new password to the user. In the event of wrongful use, CREATON GmbH reserves the right to block access to CREATON | Media without notice.
Rights to contents
All rights (e.g. copyrights, author's or trademark rights) relating to content configured in CREATON | Media are retained by CREATON GmbH.
All CREATON | Media contents are carefully researched and compiled. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. CREATON GmbH accepts no responsibility with respect to the consequences of using the information, particularly in relation to accuracy, currency, or completeness. CREATON GmbH also does not guarantee that CREATON | Media and its contents will be available constantly or accept responsibility for technical problems.
Disclaimer of liability
All liability is excluded, insofar as this is not based upon intent or gross negligence
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. Place of performance is the registered office of CREATON GmbH. Sole place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from these conditions of use is likewise the location of CREATON GmbH's registered office. Should individual provisions of the conditions of use be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions of this contract shall not be affected. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by the regulation that comes closest to the purpose of the ineffective regulation.
You can direct all user inquiries related to use of CREATON | Media to us by using our contact form.